This class is designed to prepare students not only to accompany singers or instrumentalists, but also to learn polyphonic and orchestral reading techniques. It turns them into professionals capable of adapting to multiple musical projects.
Each level has its own set of complementary teaching units, either mandatory or optional, depending on the course of study chosen.
(Diplôme de 2ème Cycle Supérieur)
- Piano accompaniment lessons
- Solfege (1 to 2 years)
- Analysis (1 to 3 years)
- History of Music and Repertoire (1 to 3 years)
- History of Music Specialized (1 to 2 years)
- Sight-reading (1 to 2 years)
- Ensembles Conducting (1 to 3 years)
The Advanced Class is a study cycle in a professionalization class lasting from 1 to 3 years.
It is accessible to students who have completed the 3rd cycle of the institution (artist diploma) or, for new students, by audition and presentation of a CV.