For instrument players only*
The MIP Master degree (Musique Interprétation Patrimoine) / is available at the École Normale de Musique de Paris in partnership with the University of Versailles Saint Quentin en Yvelines and the University of Paris- Saclay.
It is aimed at students wishing to professionalize their skills and develop artistic projects through higher education.
Hold a university bachelor degree or equivalent foreign diploma..
Be admitted in the 6th division of the École Normale de Musique de Paris in preparation for the Diplôme Supérieur d’Enseignement:
- New students must fill an application form and pass an audition.
- All other must hold a Diplôme d’Exécution from the École Normale de Musique de Paris.
Foreign students must have the required oral and written level of French (at least CECRL B2 level will be required)
- First Step: register on the University of Paris Saclay platform (click here)
(2 sessions: from 15th February to 15th April and 15th April to 15th June)
- Second Step: New students must apply at the same time for the École Normale de Musique de Paris (online admission request).
Important: don’t forget to mention in the letter of motivation that you apply for the MIP Master
For those already studying at the École Normale de Musique de Paris, contact the school secretariat:
- Third Step: pre-selected candidates will be called for an audition at the École Normale de Musique de Paris at the beginning of July (dates to be confirmed).
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Not guitare