For instrument players only*
The MIP Master degree (Musique Interprétation Patrimoine) / is available at the École Normale de Musique de Paris in partnership with the University of Versailles Saint Quentin en Yvelines and the University of Paris- Saclay.
It is aimed at students wishing to professionalize their skills and develop artistic projects through higher education.
Hold a university bachelor degree or equivalent foreign diploma..
Be admitted in the 6th division of the École Normale de Musique de Paris in preparation for the Diplôme Supérieur d’Enseignement:
- New students must fill an application form and pass an audition.
- All other must hold a Diplôme d’Exécution from the École Normale de Musique de Paris.
Foreign students must have the required oral and written level of French (at least CECRL B2 level will be required)
- First Step: register on the University of Paris Saclay platform (click here)
(2 sessions: from February, 2nd to April, 1st 2019 and from May, 1st to July 1st 2019.)
- Second Step: New students must also send application to the following address: email@example.com together with a summary of the candidate’s musical experience, the candidate’s certified copies of their music diplomas and a letter of motivation.
Important: don’t forget to mention in the letter of motivation that you apply for the MIP Master
For those already studying at the École Normale de Musique de Paris, contact the school secretariat:
- Third Step: pre-selected candidates will be called for an audition at the École Normale de Musique de Paris on July 3, 2019.
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Not guitare